It’s frustrating for gamer while playing favorite games on Roblox and the adrenaline is just at its peak, and this error shows up: DISCONNECTED: You were kicked from this game [Error Code 267]
Roblox error code 267 means that you cannot play games on Roblox Platform. The Roblox platform abandons you. Don’t worry. It’s a temporary issue.
There are straightforward steps to eliminate this error. Before that, let us understand why this error pops up.
What Is Roblox Error Code 267?
Roblox is a well-known gaming platform. One of the reasons that it is famous is that it allows the user to create games and play games created by others. This error comes up due to invalid insertion in the code script.
When there is any alteration performed on the code of game by developer, the server senses it illegal. If they found the Roblox error account too young, it may have abandoned you to use this platform.
And some reason like this, it shows error code 267 in Roblox. Another reason is related to the local network and game programming.
Check out: What is Roblox PS4
1. Windows Firewall and Internet Connection
Roblox is a large platform. It requires a stable internet connection. When the internet connection becomes unstable, the windows firewall couldn’t work correctly, and hence, this error reflects.
Moreover, when the internet speed is slow, it will take more time to load this program, and if loading time exceeds, Error Code 267 rises.
2. Blank Game
When you are playing any game, and the game data is lost, or the game is blank, you will be kicked out of the game.
Also, clear caches from the browser settings. You can easily find a clear cache option in the settings menu. Here are the detailed steps.
Also check out: Roblox Error Code 524
How To Solve Roblox Error Code 267?
There are several ways to resolve Roblox error code 267. Simply follows the mentioned steps:
Method 1: Use Trusted and Updated Version Of The Browser
Use google chrome as your default web browser to play this game. Because it is a well-programmed and secured web browser. Download the latest updated version of chrome and then play games on Roblox.
Method 2: Reset Settings in Browser
Open Chrome settings and reset the browser settings (Copy-paste chrome://settings/reset into the URL bar or click on the three dots next to your profile picture and click on settings and scroll down to Reset option.)
- Open your web browser. Here we follow the steps for Google Chrome.
- Next, click on the three vertical dots located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the setting from the drop-down menu, and it will open a whole menu related to settings.
- Scroll down and click on the advanced option. You can see additional settings on the screen.
- At the end of the menu, you can see a tab titled Restore settings to their original defaults, click on it.
- A popup menu appears on the screen. Here, click on Reset settings.
- Close the browser and try to launch the game in Roblox.
Method 3: Check Internet Connection
Error code 267 statement includes the word “Disconnected” means you have poor internet connection or you lost internet connection. It’s advisable to play on Roblox by using an ethernet connection for the internet.
However, if you are using a wireless connection, check the connectivity and restart the Wi-Fi router. Then connect the computer to launch Roblox.
Method 4: Disable Ad-Blocker
Although Ad-Blockers are imperative for surfing, it may deter the functioning of some sites, including Roblox.
So, when you are playing, turn off the Ad-blocker from your browser.
Method 5: Roblox Error Code 267 Bypass
If any of the above methods won’t work for you, you can always go for Roblox error code 267 bypass.
The steps are simple and effective. Most of the time, Roblox updates the bugs in their next update, and hence you can try it for sure.
Uninstall the Roblox and reinstall it. It will take some time but surely fix this error.
Also, you can pick the best VPN to stay safe from the error code 267 on ROBLOX. To uninstall Roblox, follow the below-given steps.
- Click on the search bar and type control panel in it.
- In the search result, you can see a sub-menu below the control panel name.
- Click on the Uninstall a program option, and you can see a list of all programs installed on your pc.
- Scroll down and find Roblox.
- Click on it and choose to uninstall. Confirm your choice and wait till uninstall completes.
- Restart your pc/laptop and reinstall Roblox.
Method 6: Check Browser’s Security Settings
Sometimes we neglect the most natural solution to overcome the error code appear on the screen. One such solution is this. Make sure that your browser permits Roblox to launch successfully.
Also, look for all the permits. If there is any problem in permission or security settings, it may cause Roblox error code 267.
Method 7: Change Default Browser to Chrome
Chrome offers regular updates, which makes it compatible with browser for Roblox. If you are using an outdated browser, it’s time to change your default browser.
Use google chrome as your default browser as it is the most trusted browser around the world. And steps for doing so are given below:
- On your computer, click on the start menu and then go to the settings option.
- Now, open your default apps, and you can find various options for the default apps.
- Scroll down and click on the web browser and choose google chrome as your default browser.
To open it quickly, you can add it to your taskbar.
Check out: Roblox Spray Paint Codes
Errors while gaming is normal and annoying both. But it is effortless to resolve a few like Roblox error code 267.
Hopefully, after trying the above method, one of them will work for you. Share which one worked for you.
In case of any doubts, queries, or finding another way to solve this error, use the comment section below. We are always ready to help you. Happy gaming!!