Often you will face some Roblox error with different codes. One of such error code is Roblox error code 524. If you are facing the same error with the message like “you don’t have permission to join the game,” or “you are not authorized to join the game,” then my friend it is the time to solve this error.
The reason behind this Roblox errors are many like server down, connection time out, or other. But our concern is to fix the error.
And today we are here with the same topic. Scroll down and look at the different methods to solve Roblox error code 524. Note that we have listed the solution from the basic one to advanced order, so try all of them in ascending order.
What Is Roblox Error Code 524?
When you try to play your favorite Roblox game but ended up with a frustrating authorization error on the VIP server, the reason may be a slow internet connection. Still, it is not the only reason behind it.
When you try to join the Roblox VIP server, you will see authorization error. It means the developers or the author of the game want to enter only a few people to play the game, and hence he makes the server VIP.
The creator has the authority to choose users who can join the game. And when you love a few games too much, this error is quite annoying. But the significant part is you can quickly fix it using various methods.
Possible Reasons Behind Roblox Error (Code 524):
The primary reasons behind the Roblox authorization error while you want to join a server as a guest or regular user are given below:
- Slow internet connection
- Connection time out
- Roblox app issues
- Game author has made the game VIP and hence only allowed people to can access the game
How To Solve Roblox Error Code 524?
Here in this section, we have listed all possible solutions for the Roblox error 524. Please have a look at it and share which one works for you.
Solution 1: Check Internet Connection
When the internet connection disconnects even for the few seconds, it will affect the packet’s download process. It may sometime lead to the error code 524 in Roblox.
Wi-Fi may cause such connection error, and hence it is advisable to a wired connection to avoid the same problem in the future. While playing the Roblox game, no other device uses the same internet connection to play the Roblox game.
Also, look at the bandwidth speed and terminate all bandwidth-intensive tasks like Video streaming, file transfer, video download, etc., to avoid slowing down the internet while downloading the packet.
Solution 2: Restart The Pc And Game
Frequently the problem solved just by restarting the pc and game. When the Roblox server is under maintenance or has excessive traffic on it, it results in slow down the server. Possibly it shows Roblox error code 24. As the problem is from the server-side, you have to wait, nothing else. Check the official twitter handler for such updates and reconnecting the game.
Solution 3: Reinstalling Roblox
Now this one is trial and error based method. We can get an idea about errors or missing files by uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox. For this process, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Type control panel in the search bar and open it.
- You can see a few options on the screen. Click on the program >> Uninstall a program.
- You can set the list of all programs installed on your pc or laptop.
- Search for the Roblox and click on uninstall. Click on yes on asking for confirmation.
- Wait for the completion of the uninstalling process. Now go to the official website of Roblox or click here: https://www.roblox.com/Login.
- Log in to your account, search the game you want to play, download it, and install.
In the majority of the cases, it will solve this Roblox error. If it is not, then move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Request An Invitation From Players Of VIP Servers
Here you have to make changes in privacy settings so that anyone can send an invite to you. We request the VIP server’s players send an invitation so that you can join the game. The steps for doing so are here.
- Open Roblox and go to the settings. Navigate to the privacy option.
- Scroll down and click on the “who can invite me to a VIP server” option.
- Choose any player instead of friends and click on ok.
- Go to the game and search the username, which is playing the game.
- Now, send them to invite and wait until your invitation accepted.
- On the acceptance, click on the join, and you are all ready to play the game.
Solution 5: Start A New Server
Even after trying all these tricks, the Roblox error code 524 won’t solve; you can start a new server with a trusted VPN.
Here are the steps, have a look at it.
- Open the Roblox player and go to the game section.
- Next, chose the game you want to play.
- Click on the chat tab and invite a party. Please choose at least five friends for it.
- Now, here’s the tricky part. Join the game at the same time and leave your party.
Bonus Trick To Solve Roblox Error Code 524
If a player is underage which is less than 13 years; it causes this problem. You can either wait until the player reaches to minimum age or provide evidence to the EA help desk to that a player has the minimum age.
Before contacting EA, you have to read the instruction carefully. It would help if you had the following things:
- Valid documents of the age with picture
- Information like original name, game tag, etc. that will help EA to find your account
- Help desk case number to raise the help request to EA helpdesk
- The EA updates the data on the original account and sends an email to complete the process.
It is all about Roblox error code 524, its possible reason and solution to fix it. Due to the authorization, this error happens. And with the above solution, you can fix this game server VIP issue.
If you can successfully join the game server, let us know which one works for you using the comment section below. Even if you have any other alternative, you can share it, too.